LCC for Single Fusion Splices
Every splice location, regardless of the FTTx architecture, must be protected from the elements to provide the maximum reliability your customers expect.
The COYOTE LCC (Low Count Closure) is the latest addition to the COYOTE Fiber Optics product line for your fiber to the home, node or curb deployment.
The LCC's compact size, use of Preformed's versatile grommet system and internal LITE-GRIP Splice Platform make this rugged closure the economical choice for low-count installations and critical repair situations.
- Compact size: 17 in. x 7 in. x 2.5 in. (432 mm x 178 mm x 64 mm)
- Splice capacity: maximum 12 mechanical, 24 single fusion, 72 mass fusion (ribbon)
- Capable of butt or inline applications
- Easy to use grommet system offered in a wide variety of single- and multi-hole designs
- Configurations to support single fusion, ribbon and mechanical splice applications
- Simple installation - no special tools or torque wrench required
- Designed for aerial, below grade or direct buried applications
- Flat shape allows for mounting in small spaces