PLP COYOTE Standard MPC (Multi-Purpose Closure), Unloaded
- Standard Depth (4.0"D)
- NEMA 4 Performance
- 8 Cable Entrance Knock Out Ports
- Accepts PLP Grommet Adapters
- Interior Grid Hole Pattern for Custom Organization of Components
- Tested to Telcordia GR-771-CORE Specification
- Dimensions: 14.40"W x 17.5"L x 4.0"D
COYOTE Standard Multi-Purpose Closure - MPC (Empty) 16"L x 14"W x 4"D
The COYOTE MPC is constructed of durable, UV stabilized, flame retardant (UL 94-5VA) polymer to permit interior or exterior applications.
Eight cable entrance ports around the exterior accept an easy-to-use grommet system and standard commercially available fittings.
The closures interior can be configured to address slack storage, splicing, cross-connect, hardened adapter applications or any combination.
Pre-terminated configurations are also available to minimize the amount of labour required during installation.
- 8 Cable entrance ports around closure exterior
- Cable entrance ports accepts PLP grommet adapters or commercially available fittings
- Easy to use grommet system 7 different multi andsingle hole grommets to choose from
- Constructed with UL 94 5VA polymer compounds,to provide the highest flame resistant rating
- Interior grid hole pattern allows custom organizationof various components
- Integrated rubber seal designed to eliminate water entry
- Offers NEMA4 performance
- Tested in accordance to elements of the TelcordiaGR-771-CORE specification
Download Spec Sheet: