COYOTE MPC with OptiTap(TM) adapters
The COYOTE MPC is constructed of durable, UV stabilized, flame retardant (UL 94-5VA) polymer to permit interior or exterior applications.
Eight cable entrance ports around the exterior accept an easy-to-use grommet system and standard commercially available fittings.
The closure's interior can be configured to address slack storage, splicing, cross-connect, hardened adapter applications or any combination.
Pre-terminated configurations are also available to minimize the amount of labor required during installation.
COYOTE MPC with OptiTap(TM) adapters - includes:
- (1) 4 Hole Grommet Port Adapter Kit,
- (1) 8 Hole Grommet Port Adapter Kit,
- (1) bulkhead with 2 OptiTap Adapters,
- (1) Organizer Clip Kit,
- (1) Storage Bracket Kit,
- (1) Adapter Shroud
- 8 Cable entrance ports around closure exterior
- Cable entrance ports accepts PLP grommet adapters or commercially available fittings
- Easy to use grommet system - 7 different multi and single hole grommets to choose from
- Constructed with UL 94 5VA polymercompounds, to provide the highest flame resistant rating
- Interior grid hole pattern allows custom organization of various components
- Integrated rubber seal designed to eliminate water entry
- Custom logo plaques available to identify your company logo - contact your PLP representative for further details
- Offers NEMA4 performance
- Tested in accordance to elements of the Telcordia GR-771-CORE specification