661X Diamond Lapping Film - 1µm Grit - Lavender Color - 5" Disc. Pack of 25 pcs sheet.
Precisely graded diamond particles coated on a 2 mil (0.051 mm) thick polyester film provide a consistent, repeatable finish on extremely hard materials.
Applications include fiber optic connector processing, flat lapping, super finishing, etc.
This is a pack of 25 pcs sheet.
- Color: Lavender
- Micron Grade: 1µm
- Substrates: Ceramic, glass, stone, carbide, composites, exotic alloys and other hard to grind materials.
- Converted Form: 5" Disc
- Bonding Resins: Medium hardness resin
- 1um Diamond Film
- 5” Disc
- Long life & produces high yields
- Reduces overall process time & produces superior surface finish
- Eliminates slurries
- Consistent results throughout life of product
3M™ Diamond Lapping Films are comprised of tightly graded diamond mineral uniformly coated on a polyester film backing. Enables long abrasive life with a superior finish throughout the life of the product. Available with or without PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing.