OCC 9µm Single Mode Distribution Field Broadcast Fiber Optic Cable - 12 Strands
OCC 9/125µm OS2 Single Mode Distribution Field Broadcast Fiber Optic Cable - 12 Strands (12 Fibers)
Optical Cable Corporation's broad range of Fiber Optic Broadcast Cables are specifically designed for real-time transmission of high definition broadcast signals. OCC's Field Broadcast cables repeatedly withstand the abuse associated with the extreme demands in rapid deployment and retrieval applications.
OCC's broadcast D-series distribution cables are compact, lightweight cable design with the highest strength-to-weight ratio.
- Broadcast cables made in a variety of colors for easy identification or to blend in to the environment
- 2 to 24 fibers, higher fiber counts are available on request
- Distribution Broadcast fiber optic cables are immune to electro-magnetic and radio frequency interference
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and excellent mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables are suitable for use with single, as well as, multichannel connectors
- Excellent crush resistance to withstand crowd and vehicle traffic
- High tensile load rating for quick deployment and retrieval
- Lightweight Riser and Plenum cables are ideally suited for stadium and arena venues for video-on-demand applications. Interlocking armor cable options also available for stadium and arena venues
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant for extreme environments
- Outdoor, field proven cables are easily deployed and retrieved for remote news gatherings and sporting events
Product Spec Sheet: