24-25P Exchange Cable BKMA Solid/Aircore/Alpeth
For use in exchange and campus areas, supported by a pre-installed messenger.
Suitable for voice frequency, both analog and digital, on a selected pair assignment basis
- Solid, annealed, bare copper conductors
- Solid polyolefin conductor insulation color-coded to telephone industry standards
- Insulated conductors are twisted into pairs of varying lengths of lay to minimize crosstalk
- Pairs are stranded into units (and super units if required by pair count) and the resultant cable core is covered with a non-hygroscopic tape.
- In cable sizes of 1,200 pair and greater, a mirror-image super unit-color-code system is adopted
- The ALPETH cable sheath consists of 0.008 in., corrugated, aluminum shield and a black polyethylene jacket.
- The jacket is sequentially printed with a footage marker at regular intervals
Tech. Info & Standards
- Cable conforms to Bellcore specifications