2-fiber,2.0 mm zipcord riser, laser-optimized 50 µm/300m, ultrabend LC/C, 3 meter
- 2-F jumPER 50/125 OM3 3 METER LC TO LC RISER 2.0MM LEGS ULTRA-BENDABLE-PG&PY
- Fiber Optic jumper, Low-Loss, 2 F, LC Duplex to LC Duplex, Zipcord Tight-Buffered Cable, Riser, 2.0 mm legs, 50m multimode (OM3), 3 m
- Corning Cable Systems Pretium Low-Loss OM3 Zipcord jumpers with Ultra-Bendable Performance are bend-insensitive OM3-compliant products designed for enterprise and data center environments.
- The assemblies provide a 100 percent improvement in minimum bend-radius compared to standard products.
- The bend-insensitive jumpers solve technical challenges in data center and local area network (LAN) applications where tight bends and space constraints are common.
- The enhanced bend performance of the assemblies isenabled by Corning ClearCurve multimode fiber.
- Corning Cable Systems has optimized the engineered ultra-bendable characteristics of the cable with high-quality, factory-terminated and tested Corning Cable Systems connectors to provide increased installation reliability with industry-leading low connector insertion loss.
- Additional detailed furcation images are available in the Cable Assembly Family Specification Sheet. Many of our fiber optic cable assemblies are highly configurable.