EXFO FiberBasix 50 Power Meter with InGaAs Detector, Rubber Boot FC Adapter
EXFO’s FiberBasix 50 series meets your basic day-to-day test requirements while helping you stay within budget. These worry free, straightforward handheld testers enable accurate measurement of signal attenuation during fiber-optic cable installation. The EPM-50 Power Meter provides highly accurate power measurements, as well as reference value setting capabilities. It offers power autonomy of 300 hours, for reliable, long-lasting performance in the field.
- Easy-to-use interface for error-free testing
- Interchangeable connectors, for first-class flexibility
- Cost-effective, rugged and highly reliable Ideal for testing and troubleshooting optical premises networks
- Available as stand-alone units or in all-in-one test kits including all required accessories (adapters, carrying case, etc.)
- Five test kits designed for specific users/testing needs: LAN, outside plant, contractors, FTTH and CATV