EZ-Path Series 44+ fire-rated single-bank of devices
EZ-Path Series 44+ fire-rated single-bank of devices.
The EZ-Path modular floor grid is the "bolt-in" solution for riser applications delivering safety and simplicity to vertical cable installations.
The EZ-Path modular floor grid system facilitates the installation of multiple high-volume, EZ-Path Series 44+ devices (pathways) through floors.
The rugged, galvanized steel grid frame assembles quickly and easily and is bolted over pre-formed openings in concrete floors.
EZ-Path devices (pathways), in banks of four, form modules that easily install through slots provided in the grid.
Grid sizes are available to accommodate one (1), two (2) or four (4) modules. All grid sizes may be purchased as complete kits including device (pathway) modules.
Multi-slot grids may be purchased with blank firestop filler panels allowing modules to be purchased separately and installed at a later date as needed.
(Note: Anchor fasteners are required to secure grid frame to floor and must be purchased separately. 3/16 in x 1 1/4 in. concrete screws are recommended.)
- Handles literally thousands of cables
- No firestopping required: always firestopped
- Self-contained firestop system
- Automatically adjusts to cable loads
- Easy moves, adds and changes
- UL Classified up to four hours
- Three floor grid kits available or purchase components individually