Single Mode Variable Attenuator, 8~9µm Fiber Core, 2 meters, Return Loss < -50dB
This Variable Attenuator uses collimator lens technology enabling the user to change attenuation through the twist of a top-mounted screw.
Use this variable attenuator to simulate the loss in a fiber system or testing your system's dynamic range. A power meter and light source can be used to determine the fixed attenuation value your system requires.
The attenuator has a 0.6 dB typical insertion loss and is available in a 2 meter length and may be connectorized.
- Adjustable Attenuation in 0.5dB Increments
- Attenuation Levels 0.8dB to 80dB
- Easy-to-Adjust via Top Mounted Screw
- Typical Insertion Loss 0.8dB
- Terminate with Singlemode Connectors of Your Choice