SOC Universal Holder - Splice On Connector Holder - Black - ABS Filled
The Universal ABS SOC holder takes all of the defining factors of most industry-leading fusion splicers like AFL, Sumitomo, and Fitel and puts them into one Universal Cheetah SOC holder. The Universal ABS SOC holder is a great option for the fleet that uses multiple, different splice machines
SOC Universal Holder
- The new Cheetah SOC is the quickest pre-polished factory terminated pigtail to prepare, splice, and install. The Cheetah's 27 mm splice protection sleeve is encapsulated and protected by the strain relief boot eliminating the need for splice trays, chips, and extra cabinets.
- The universal holder allows for the flexibility of use within the industry's best fiber optic fusion splicers such as Alcoa Fujikura (AFL), Sumitomo Electric, and Fitel. This feature allows the user to ensure low loss splices.
- The fiber pigtail is less than 2 inches in length and is pre-cleaved for direct insertion into a fusion splicer, and is available in single-mode, multimode, and 10 Gig multimode fiber types. Simply remove the cleave protector, insert the SOC into the fusion splicer, and splice. They conveniently fit onto 900µm tight-buffered cable. SOCs come pre-cleaved and ready to be spliced into any application necessary.
- The Cheetah adheres to industry standard for return loss: APC: -65dBm, UPC: -55dBm and MM: -30 dBm. All ferrules are made of zirconia. Fusion splice sleeve and connector boot are included with each SOC.
- NOTE: The Cheetah connector requires the use of a fusion splicer with removable "Fiber Holders".
- Compatible with most industry-leading Fusion Splice machines that offer a removable fiber holder
- Can be used on both Cheetah and Armordillo SOC solutions
- Lightweight, low-cost alternative to splicer-specific SOC holders
Download Product Spec Sheet: