Viavi FBPP5000I Digital Probe Fiber Check PRO with Soft Case and Tips
The #1 cause for troubleshooting in optical networks is contaminated fiber connectors. To address this problem, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) has developed a standard for acceptable fiber end-face quality. Yet certifying compliance with this standard can be a time-consuming, complex, and subjective procedure.
The P5000i is a digital handheld microscope that automatically inspects and certifies the end faces of fiber connectors according to industry standards and specifications. This digital microscope provides an instant pass/fail results at the push of a button, eliminating subjective and time-consuming guesswork.
Compatible with multiple platforms, including T-BERD/MTS-2000/4000/5800/ 6000A, 8000v2, HST-3000, Certifier40G, CellAdvisor JD720C, laptops, PCs, and Android mobile devices, the P5000i provides fast, repeatable analysis that easily integrates into existing test procedures.
The world's leading manufacturers, installers, and service providers already rely on Viavi to certify their fiber connectors. Whether testing on the production line or in the field, the P5000i gives any technician that handles fiber the same capabilities in the palm of their hand.
Product Spec Sheet:
- P5000i Digital Analysis Microscope Automated Fiber Inspection and Pass/Fail Analysis
- Inspect and certify fiber end-face quality at the push of a button, making your technicians instant fiber experts
- Ensure physical-layer performance by guaranteeing fiber connectivity meets industry standards
- Eliminate confusion with fast, easy, and objective testing
- Certify fiber end-face quality with your existing JDSU test platform or mobile device
- Let your technicians get it right the first time, drive best practices, improve quality of work, and optimize workflows
- Ensure lifetime connections and protect network investments Key Features by preventing damage to fiber components and equipment
- Connects via USB with multiple devices including JDSU tools, laptops/PCs, and Android mobile devices
- Repeatable pass/fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork from the measurement process
- User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO software for analysis and reporting with laptops/PCs
- Automatic image centering ensures the fiber always appears in the center of the screen
- Detailed report generation to certify and document results
- Dual magnification (200X and 400X) functionality provides high level and detailed inspection and analysis
- A magnification toggle button allows easy switching in both live and analysis views
- Accepts FBPT series tips for comprehensive support for all connector types used in today's network