EXFO Video Inspection Probe 200/400X w/handheld display w/FC, SC, and universal 2.5mm tip, power sup
EXFO FIP-400 Video Inspection Probe 200/400X dual magnification, with handheld display, with FC, SC tips, and universal 2.5mm tip, power supply.
The Industrys Most Versatile Probe
With EXFO's FIP-400, you have the choiceyou can either use it with a PC, with one of EXFO test sets or with EXFO lightweight, handheld monitor. Choose the way that works for you.Zoom In on Clarity
Its a known fact: optical network problems are often caused by dirty and/or damaged connectors. Using a fiber inspection probe to ensure connectors/adapters are clean and exempt of any defect is where accurate testing starts.
Thanks to EXFOs FIP-400 Fiber Inspection Probe, checking connectors and other fiber terminations for polish quality and cleanliness has never been easier. Benefit from the best optical resolution in the industry and see scratches and dirt particles as small as 1 ‰_m.
- Compatible with a wide range of connector types. Inspection of dirty/damaged connectors.
- Offers great optical performance for patchcord quality assurance
- Use it as a stand-alone unit to perform field applications or with a USB adapter in a manufacturing environment
Patch panel bulkhead inspection
- Get a clear view of both sides of an interconnection
- Inspect hard-to-reach connecto rs without stressing adjacent fibers, thanks to the FIP-400s slim design
Single fiber connector inspection
- Compatible with 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm angled-polished and ultra polished connectors (APC and UPC)
Multifiber connector inspection
- Compatible with male and female ribbon connectors such as MTP multifiber APC and UPC connectors
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy back-panel connector inspection
- Truly rugged and lightweight solution for the field
- Image-capture capability for report documentation
- Ideal for all types of connectors: APC, UPC, MTP and more
- Slim design for easy use in crowded patch panels
- Compatible with EXFO test instruments
Download Product Spec Sheet: