Fluke FI-3000 FiberInspector Pro MPO Camera
The FI-3000 FiberInspector Pro offers an extensive feature set that makes testing MPO trunks easy and efficient. The multiple camera design with autofocus provides a Live View of the entire endface on your smartphone or Versiv instantly – then use simple touchscreen gestures to look at individual endfaces in real time.
Touch "Test", and in seconds, you’ll get an automated PASS/FAIL result compliant with IEC 61300-3-35. Store results on your phone and share them through text messages or email or use the industry-leading LinkWare platform to store complete project reports including copper, fiber loss, OTDR and endface images*.
Compact, ergonomic design with autofocus makes it comfortable and fast even when you’re testing hundreds of cable or ports.
- Total endface visibility with Live View from full trunk to individual endface
- Integrates with Versiv / LinkWare for simple operation and documentation or with mobile phones for testing and sharing
- Automated PASS/FAIL results in less than two seconds per fiber
- Multiple Autofocus/Autocentering Camera design for real-time imaging
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- Supports one or two rows of 8,12, or 16 UPC or APC connectors as well as single fibers
- Download FI-3000 spec sheet
- Download FI-3000 user's manual