Fibercore 633/688nm Bend Insensitive Polarization Maintaining Fiber for Sensor and Research
FIBERCORE Bow-Tie 633/688nm Polarization Maintaining PM Single Mode Fiber 250µm Coating
FIBERCORE HB Series 125/250 µm, bend-insensitive polarization maintaining fiber for sensor and research applications between 488 nm and 1550 nm.
With applications for PM fibers continuing to grow at an ever-increasing rate, Fibercore Limited 'HB' is the natural, high-performance choice for fundamental research and product development. To give you maximum choice and versatility, HB is available in no-less than seven standard wavelength ranges from below 488 nm to beyond 1550 nm. Throughout all wavelength ranges, the standard NA of 0.16 guarantees excellent resistance to bend-induced losses.
- A range of design operating wavelengths in VIS and IR 488nm - 1550nm
- High NA gives bend loss resistance Reduced bend loss when packing and coiling fiber
- Maximum birefringence - minimum Stress Highly efficient Bow-Tie SAPsprovide exceptionalpolarization maintaining ability with excellent handling characteristics
- Standard 125/245µm silica fiber with dual-layer acrylate coating Applications specific coating packages also available. Entirely compatible with telecoms and other PM fibers
- Please note: Minimum order quantity of 10 meters
FIBERCORE HB Series Bow-Tie Polarization Maintaining PM Fiber Spec Sheet: Fibercore HB PM Fiber Spec Sheet