Cat 6A Unscreened Keystone Jack 568A/B, Mfr SignaMax
Signamax Category 6A†Keystone Jacks have been designed to meet 10 Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission re-quirements and are guaranteed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. Category 6A connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications.
Jacks support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes for maximum flexibility using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label and can be terminated using standard single-position 110 tool.
The connectors contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection in-tegrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions pro-viding for the highest level of system reliability.
Jacks feature the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants.
Rear 110 contacts provide improved conductor retention and ease of termination. Jacks are supplied with a metallized plastic cable retention cap, which eliminates alien crosstalk for maximum performance.
- Meet IEEE 802.3an transmission requirements
- Meet or exceed TIA-568-B.2-10 channel performance
- Support category 6A 100-meter channel performance
- Multi-purpose keystone design
- Compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- erminated with standard single position 110 termination tool
- Equipped with end cap enclosed in copper foil eliminating alien crosstalk
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 po-sition plugs
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy to read color-code wiring label
- Ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs or dust covers
Download Product Spec Sheet:
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE: ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10: meets or exceeds category 6A (1 - 500 MHz) specifications
TRANSMISSION MEDIA: Unscreened twisted pair (UTP)
JACK TYPE: 8p8c (8-position, 8-contact) "RJ45" type
WIRING SCHEME: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2: T568A & T568B, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed.: 8-position pin/pair assignment (1-2/3-6/4-5/7-8)
WIRE GAUGE: 22-24 AWG (0.644 - 0.511 mm)
ELECTRICAL: Insulation resistance: min 500 MOhm @ 100 Vdc, Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1,000 Vdc/ac peak contact to contact @ 60 Hz for 1 min, Spring wire contact resistance: max 20 Mohm, IDC contact resistance: max 2.5 MOhm
CONSTRUCTION: Housing: high impact thermoplastic, UL94V-0 fire retardant, Jack spring wire: phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 ‰_in of gold over 70-100 ‰_in of nickel, IDC: 110 type, phosphor bronze alloy with 100 ‰_in 100% tin alloy
MECHANICAL: Total contact force: min 800 g for 8 wire leads, Retention: 50 N (11 lbf) for 60†ñ5 s, Mating cycle life: min 750 cycles
FOOTPRINT: Standard keystone footprint
MOUNTING DIMENSIONS:: D 31.25 mm H 19.3 mm W 16.9 mm, D 1.23 in H 0.76 in W 0.67 in
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Storage: -40†C - +70†C (-40†F - +158†F), Operation: -10†C - +60†C (+14†F - +140†F), RH (operation): max non-condensing 93%
COMPLIANCE: ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10, IEE 802.3 ab, FCC Part 68 Subpart F, UL 94V-0, IEC 60603-7
APPLICATIONS: X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD
WARRANTY: 5-year limited component warranty, 10-year Signamax Link/Channel Warranty, 15-year Signamax Extended Component Warranty, 25-year Signamax Cabling System Warranty