Cat 6 Unscreened Keystone Jack 568A/B, Mfr SignaMax
Category 6 Keystone Jacks have been designed to meet the need for today's high-bandwidth applications. Category 6 connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications, and are engineered to exceed all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 requirements.
Jacks support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label and can be terminated using standard single-position 110 tools.
The connectors contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of reliability. Rear 110-type contacts are designed to provide improved conductor retention and ease of termination.
Special design features allow jack to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool.
Jacks feature the ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. Jacks are available in nine colors and are supplied with two color-matched icon tabs and dust covers for voice or data identification.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 component performance
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 6 100-meter channel performance
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- 180† high density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Terminated with standard single-position 110 or Signamax four-pair termination tools
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Have an ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks form dust and other ontaminants
Download Product Spec Sheet:
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2: meets or exceeds category 6 (1-250 MHz) component specifications
TRANSMISSION MEDIA: Unscreened twisted pair (U/UTP)
JACK TYPE: 8p8c (8-position, 8-contact) "RJ45"-style
WIRING SCHEME: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2:T568A & T568B, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed.: 8-position pin/pair assignment (1-2/3-6/4-5/7-8)
WIRE GAUGE: 22-24 AWG (0.644-0.511 mm)
ELECTRICAL: Insulation resistance: min 500 MOhm @ 100 Vdc, Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1,000 Vdc/ac peak contact to contact @ 60 Hz for 1 min, Spring wire contact resistance: max 20 mOhm, IDC contact resistance: max 2.5 mOhm
CONSTRUCTION: Housing: high impact thermoplastic, UL94V-0 fire retardant, Jack spring wire: phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 ‰_in of gold over 70-100 ‰_in of nickel, IDC: 110 type, phosphor bronze alloy with 100-‰_in 100% tin (Sn) alloy
MECHANICAL: Total contact force: min 800 g for 8 wire leads, Retention force: 50 N (11 lbf) for 60†ñ5 s, Mating cycle life: min 750 cycles
FOOTPRINT: Standard keystone footprint
MOUNTING DIMENSIONS: D 30.00 mm H 19.30 mm W 16.90 mm, D 1.181 in H 0.760 in W 0.665 in
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Storage: -40†C - +70†C (-40†F - +158†F), Operation: -10†C - +60†C (+14†F - +140†F),RH (operation): max non-condensing 93 %
COMPLIANCE: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, IEC 60603-7, FCC Part 68 Subpart F, UL 94V-0
APPLICATIONS: X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T (up to 55 m (180 ft)), TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD
WARRANTY: 5-year limited component warranty, 10-year Signamax Link/Channel Warranty, 15-year Signamax Extended Component Warranty, 25-year Signamax Cabling System Warranty