LAN Ethernet cabling tester (LAN cable tester) with backlight
LCT-400 is a versatile Ethernet cabling tester.
It has an easily readable LCD screen with backlight and can diagnose proper pin cabling for Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 and BNC coaxial Ethernet cables.
Tester comes with bag and remote termination unit.
Features of LCT-400 LAN Ethernet tester unit
- Automatic power shut-down to save battery power
- Auto-scan pin assignment for twisted pair cabling
- Report cable status: open, short and mismatch
- 2 x 12 characters LCD display with backlight
- Identify and trace the other end ID using supplied terminator
- Tests cables up to 1030m length
- Standard and 4 custom pin configuration settings˜can be stored
- Supports testing of both shielded and non-shielded cables
- Supports 10 Base2 cable testing
- Quick identifying of RJ45 cable types
- Connectors: RJ-45
- Control keys: ENTER, MODE, ESC
- Power: 9V DC power
- Temperature: 5-45°C (Operating), -20 - 65°C (Storage)
- humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 65mm x 154mm x 35mm
- Weight: 300g
- Cabling testing supported: UTP 100ohm Cat3, 4, 5, FTP 100ohm and 120ohm, STP 150ohm Cat6
- 10BaseT, 100BaseTX, 100BaseT4, TP-PMDEIA, TIA-568A/B, Token Ring, AT&T 258A, USOC and User Defined