Corning Cable Systems Splice Tray for Holding 12 Heat-Shrink Fusion Splice Sleeves, Type 2S
This Cornign Cable Systems M67-081 Type 2S metallic splice tray is designed for use with CCS interconnection hardware and splice closures. It is designed to hold 12 heat-shrink fusion splice sleeves and consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover.
This tray has crimpable metal tabs that provide buffer tube strain-relief. Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties.
- Craft-friendly design
- Used for multimode or single-mode systems
- Black powder coating for ease of fiber identification and protection
- Comes standard with aluminum top
- No stress placed on completed splices within tray
- Accepts twelve 60 mm single-fiber heat-shrink fusion splice protection sleeves
- Size: 11.7(L) x 3.9(W) x 0.2(D) inch
- For use with Corning Cable Systems indoor or outdoor splice hardware
- Protects and manages fibers and fiber splices
- Used at field splice, transition splice, and end splice locations