MTP 12 Fiber Multimode Connector, Male with Pins, Round Cable, Beige Housing
MTP 12 Fiber Multimode Connector, Male with Pins, Round Cable, Beige Housing.
US Conec manufactures durable MTP® brand connectors that provide quick connection for up to 72 optical fibers. Connection integrity is provided by adapter latches which are locked into place on the connector plug by a spring loaded sliding mechanism. Precision alignment is achieved with patented guide pins combined with the tightly controlled guide pin holes on US Conec’s MT ferrules. Removable housings allow for quick change of gender, ferrule cleaning, interferometry or connector re-polishing. US Conec’s MTP brand connector components are fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5 – Type MPO.
- Patented floating ferrule design ensures fiber contact integrity
- Terminates ribbon fiber or loose individual fibers
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Patented elliptical guide pin tip to minimize ferrule debris
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Compatible with US Conec MT ferrules in fiber counts 4 - 24
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Housing is removable for quick change of pin clamps and easy ferrule cleaning / re-polishing
- Alignment achieved with high precision guide pins
- No-epoxy housing design
- Family of bulkhead adapters available