OFL280103UENG 1310/1550/1625nm OTDR, OLS, OPM and VFL with ServiceSafe live fiber detection
1310/1550/1625nm OTDR, OLS, OPM and VFL with ServiceSafe live fiber detection
1625nm live PON OTDR, and integrated PON Power Meter 34/32/30dB
NOYES OFL280 FlexTester offers an unmatched combination of fiber test functions, ease-of-use, portability, and value. All OFL280 FlexTester models include:
- Single-mode, 1310/1550 nm OTDR with standard and PON modes
- Optical Power Meter (OPM)
- Optical Light Source (OLS)
- Visual Fault Identifier (VFI)
OFL280 FlexTesters are ideal for use in the outside plant environment standard features include:
- Color display easily viewed in both direct sunlight and dimly lit areas
- Ten (10) hours continuous operation from Li-Ion battery
- Rugged, but light weight at only 0.8 kg (1.7 lb)
- Native language support in over a dozen languages
OFL280-100 provides the best balance of functions and value for many users. Dual-wavelength testing at 1310 and 1550 nm is normally sufficient to certify point-to-point or FTTx (PON) networks and detect macro bends.
OFL280-103 triple-wavelength model adds ServiceSafe live fiber detection with integrated PON Power Meter. Configuration is simple with the following functions provided from a single test port:
- Certify dark PON and point-to-point networks at 1310/1550 nm
- Perform high-resolution fault-location of dark or live FTTx PONs at 1625 nm
- Measure FTTx power levels at 1490 and 1550 nm
OFL280-101 and OFL280-102 models offer 1310/1550 and either 1625 nm or 1490 nm test capability, respectively.
AFL's exclusive Wave ID source and power meter feature is provided in all models. With Wave ID, the power meter automatically synchronizes its wavelength to that sent by the Wave ID source at the other end of the fiber. Test time is significantly reduced, and wavelength setup errors (mismatch between source and power meter) are eliminated.
The OFL280 FlexTester user interface is equally suitable for both novice and expert users, and features a top-down menu structure that is easy to learn and efficient to use.
OTDR test results may be saved as .SOR files, which can be transferred to a PC for viewing, printing, and analysis using supplied Windows compatible software.
- OTDR, PON OTDR, live fiber OTDR, and FTTx PON Power Meter all from one test port
- Full Auto, Real Time, and Expert OTDR modes
- Internal storage (>1000 OTDR traces in standard .SOR format)
- Transfer traces to a PC via USB
- Short power-on time (<5 sec)
- Easy to use and learn
OFL280 FlexTester Configuration Options
The OFL280 FlexTester is available in two different kit options:
- FlexTester PRO Test & Inspection Kit -- Combines user-specified OFL280 FlexTester with standard accessories plus FOCIS Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System and optical connector cleaning supplies into a rugged, waterproof hard-shell carry case.
- FlexTest with Soft Carry Case -- Combines user-specified OFL280 FlexTester with standard accessories and One-Click Cleaner into a convenient, lightweight soft carry case.
All OFL280 FlexTester kits include (1) SC and (1) FC adapter for the OTDR/OLS port, (1) 2.5 mm universal adapter for the OPM port, (1) 2.5 mm universal adapter for the VFL port, USB cable (connects with Type A USB port on your PC), Windows-compatible trace analysis and reporting software, rechargeable, replaceable Li-Ion battery pack, and AC power adapter with a country-specific power cord. Specify the connector ferrule finish (UPC or APC) at order entry time.
OFL280 FlexTester PRO Kits
|OFL280-100[C]-[LLL]-PRO||1310/1550 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case, APC or UPC|
|OFL280-101[C]-[LLL]-PRO||1310/1550/1625 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case, APC or UPC|
|OFL280-102[C]-[LLL]-PRO||1310/1490/1550 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case, APC or UPC|
|OFL280-103[C]-[LLL]-PRO||1310/1550/1625 nm live PON OTDR with ServiceSafe live fiber detection, integrated PON Power Meter, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, FOCIS, cleaning supplies, hard carry case, APC or UPC.|
OFL280 FlexTester with Soft Carry Case
|OFL280-100[C]-[LLL]||1310/1550 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-Click Cleaner, soft carry case, APC or UPC.|
|OFL280-101[C]-[LLL]||1310/1550/1625 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-Click Cleaner, soft carry case, APC or UPC.|
|OFL280-102[C]-[LLL]||1310/1490/1550 nm OTDR, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-Click Cleaner, soft carry case, APC or UPC.|
|OFL280-103[C]-[LLL]||1310/1550/1625 nm live PON OTDR, with ServiceSafe live fiber detection, integrated PON Power Meter, OLS/OPM with Wave ID, VFL, One-Click Cleaner, soft carry case, APC or UPC.|
All OFL280s are shipped with a Quick Reference Guide in English and the English user interface enabled. To obtain a Quick Reference Guide and user interface in another language, select from one of the following:Specify the connector ferrule finish ([C] = U for UPC; [C] = A for APC).
Accessories, Prepaid Calibration and Extended Warranties:
OFL280s are supplied with SC and FC OTDR/OLS connector adapters plus 2.5 mm universal adapters for the OPM and VFL. See the OFL280 datasheet for additional accessories including:
- Adapter caps
- Fiber rings (launch cords)
- Prepaid calibration service with or without extended warranty
Prepaid Calibration Plans
|Model number||2-Yr Cal Plan||Cal Plus Plan|
Download Product Spec Sheet: