24 Fiber 2U- Accepts (4) CCH connector panels
PCH-02U Pretium Connector Housing, 2U tall, accepts up to four CCH connector panels or modules, supplied with one Universal Cable Clamp, four blank panels and installation hardware.
- Main cross-connect, intermediate cross-connects and telecommunications rooms
- Rack or equipment cabinet installations
- Data center fiber distribution frames
- Cross-connects using large quantities of low-fiber-count cables
Corning Cable Systems Pretium Connector Housings are designed for the LAN and data center environment.
The housings are four inches deeper than standard CCH housings and are shipped with everything the installer needs.
Mountable in 19- or 23-in (optional) equipment racks or cabinets, the housings provide easy, open access to connectors for moves, adds and changes and for connector cleaning.
The 2U (3.5 inches tall) housing accepts 4 Corning Cable Systems CCH connector panels or CCH connecton modules.
CCH connector panels and modules are available in a wide variety of port counts depending on connector style. Blank panels are provided in unused positions to give a finished look.
The PCH-02U housing has a removable top that slides with the simple release of two latches, providing unencumbered access to interior comonents.
The drawer slides forward or backward for easy access to the interior after installaiton.
Features / Benefits
- Optional splicing available in all units
- New, deeper housings provide extra room for high cable counts and Corning Cable Systems Plug & Play Systems
- Large fiber guides in front contain patch cords
- Connector labeling optimized for use with machine-generated labels and Microsoft Word templates
- Front and rear removable doors (optional locks available)
- Transparent front door permits viewing while still protecting installed patch cords.
- Rugged metal construction
- Units include patented Universal Cable Clamp for cable strain-relief
- Fiber capacity: PCH-02U = 24fibers
- Accepts CCH panels and modules (panels or the new reduced-depth module design must be used when splicing)