72 Fiber, 4U - accepts (12) CCH connector panels
Corning PCH-04U Pretium Connector Housing, 4U tall, accepts up to twelve (12x) CCH connector panels or modules, supplied with one Universal Cable Clamp, twelve (12x) blank panels and installation hardware.
- Main cross-connect, intermediate cross-connects and telecommunications rooms
- Rack or equipment cabinet installations
- Data center fiber distribution frames
- Cross-connects using large quantities of low-fiber-count cables
Corning Cable Systems Pretium Connector Housings are designed for the LAN and data center environment. The housings are four inches deeper than standard CCH housings and are shipped with everything the installer needs. Mountable in 19 inch (standard) or 23 inch (optional) equipment racks or cabinets, the housings provide easy, open access to connectors for moves, adds and changes and for connector cleaning.
The 4U (7 inches tall) housing accepts 12 Corning Cable Systems CCH connector panels or CCH connecton modules. CCH connector panels and modules are available in a wide variety of port counts depending on connector style. Blank panels are provided in unused positions to give a finished look.
The PCH-04U housing contains an integral hinged jumper manager on the front of the housing. This manager can be locked in the up position for an additional 1U of horizontal jumper management or left in the default down position to provide additional capacity for jumper routing along the top of the housing.
Features / Benefits
- Optional splicing available in all units
- New, deeper housings provide extra room for high cable counts and Corning Cable Systems Plug & Play Systems
- Large fiber guides in front contain patch cords
- Connector labeling optimized for use with machine-generated labels and Microsoft Word templates
- Front and rear removable doors (optional locks available)
- Grommeted cable entries keep dust out of the PCH-04U
- Integrated, hinged jumper manager (PCH-04U only)
- Transparent front door (PCH-04U only)
- Rugged metal construction
- Units include patented Universal Cable Clamp for cable strain-relief
- Accepts CCH panels and modules (panels or the new reduced-depth module design must be used when splicing)
Product Spec Sheet: