Precision Rated Optics Hand Held Power Meter (-70 to +10 dBm), with USB
The PM2 series of Power Meter are the advanced version of PM1 series. It is more functional and intelligent. Under the situation of laboratory, LANs, WANs and CATV as well as longdistance optical network, the Optical Power Meters, together with PRO's Stabilized Laser Sources, can be used to identify optical fiber, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity and evaluate fiber link transmission quality.
The PM-202D unit can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol, enabling the PM2 Power Meter to automatically use the proper calibration parameters. This feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the potential for error.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
Memory capacity of 999 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection. With the software, the date sheet can be saved as excle or txt, and print out directly.
- Referencing function
- Memory capacity of 999 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection
- LCD backlight for easy operation in darker environments
- More connectors are optional and interchangeable by the user.
- Two powering systems: Internal rechargeable batteries or AC adaptor
- Wide dynamic range and high power measurement capability.
- High accuracy and Stabilized
- Auto-off function: saves the power and low power consumption allows extended operation in the field
- Interchangeable fiber-optic adapters
- Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval
PDF Spec Sheet: Download PM-204A Power Meter Spec Sheet
|Calibrated Wavelength (nm)||850/1300/1310 /1490/1550/1625|
|Accuracy ***||†ñ 5%†ñ1nW||†ñ 5%†ñ10nW|
|Resolution||0.01dB@-60 to +10dBm;
0.1dB@-70 to -60dBm
|0.01dB@-40 to +26dBm;
0.1dB@-50 to -40dBm
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Measuring Range (dBm)||-70 to +10||-20 to +26|
|Tone Detection (Hz)||270, 1K, 2K|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +70|
|Power Supply||2pcs * Ni-MH AA(2500mAh); 6V AC/DC adaptor|
|Net Weight||270 g|
- FC/PC, SC/PC, ST/PC interchangeable connector
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
- Software (CD)
- USB cable
- Worldwide compatible AC/DC power adaptor
- Test report
- 2.5mm Universal Adapter
- E2000 Adaptor
- LC Adaptor
- 1.25mm Universal Adaptor
- Aluminium Carrying Box