PRO-810 Fusion Splicer (Core Alignment)
The PRO-810 is a core alignment fusion splicer designed for use within several areas of fiber optic deployment.
Whether your application is Premise, OSP, or FTTx splicing with the PRO-810 will get the job done right.
The PRO-810 is designed to work with all the popular fiber types and in all weather conditions.
The dual axis view and reversible color monitor with control panels on both sides assures splicer efficiency in any work environment.
- Color LCD monitor & 360 magnification
- Compact & Light weight
- Reversible monitor with control panel on each side
- Max. wind velocity of 15m/s.
- 8 Sec. splice time, Dual Independent Heaters 30 Sec. tube-heat time
- Simultaneous X and Y views
- Large capacity internal battery
- SYSTEM TEST ensures the best working condition
- User programmable
- Auto check fiber end face
- Auto calibrate parameters
- Store 8000 groups of splice results
- Multiple language options
- Fusion Splicer
- AC Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- Internal Battery
- Spare Electrodes
- Cooling Tray
- Fiber Strippers
- Item / Model No. PRO-810
- Applicable fibers SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS (G-655), EDF
- Cladding diameter (µm) 100 to 150
- Coating diameter (µm) 100 to 1000
- Fiber cleaved length 16mm (standard)
- Splicing mode Auto & Manual
- Average splice loss 0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB(NZDS)
- Return loss = 60dB
- Environment conditions -25°C~50°C (oper. temp), 0~95%RH (humidity), 0~4000m (altitude)
- Storage environment -40°C~80°C (temp), 0~95%RH (humidity)
- Protection sleeve length (mm) 20, 40, 60
- Tension test 2.0N (Standard)
- Language English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish etc.
- Interface USB interface - updates & result transfer
- Power supply
AC adaptor: 85V~260V input voltage
Internal battery: 12V voltage, 10Ah, up to 200 times of continuous splices and heats
DC adaptor: 12V voltage,optional multipurpose external battery
- Dimensions (mm) 5.75 (D) x 5.90 (W) x 6.29 (H) - 146 (D) x 150 (W) x 160 (H)
- Net Weight 7.3 lbs - 3.3kg