Corning PWH-06P 36/48/72-Fiber Wall Mount Housing Pretium - Takes 6 CCH Connector Panels or Modules
PWH-06P - Corning Pretium Wall-Mountable Connector Housing that will accept up to 6 CCH panels or modules.
Corning Cable Systems Pretium Wall-Mountable Housings (PWH) provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables and the opto-electronics and are designed to hold Plug & Play Universal Systems modules.
Available in two, four, six, and 12 panels, the rugged metal housings can be wall-mounted in main cross-connects or telecommunication rooms.
Units accept standard CCH connector panels and modules and include jumper routing guides and a bracket for securing buffer tube fan-out kits.
The optional cable strain-relief kit (PWH-STRNRLF-KIT) is designed for easier installation and the standoff bracket (PWH-STDOFF-BKT) extends the PWH from the wall to allow cable routing behind the housing. Brackets can also be stacked to increase the amount of space for routing.
An optional field-installable lock kit is available for additional security.
- Dimensions: 14.4" (H) x 21.0" (W) x 5.3" (D)
- Accepts: 6 CCH connector panels or modules
- Drop-down front door: Allows for temporary work shelf
- jumper routing guides: Easy fiber management
- Interconnect and cross-connect capabilities: Variety of applications
- Field-installable lock kit (optional): Additional security
- Splice tray holder (optional): Easier field splicing
- Splice tray capacity: 8x category 2R type splice trays