RS232 to X.21 interface powered converter
The RS232-X21IP is a self powered interface converter (extracts opearting power from interface itself) that allows full conversion between RS-232 and X.21 interface.
The converter can operate without any external power supply, getting its voltage from operating interfaces. Device is very simple to install, only DCE/DTE selection switch must be set appropriately for smooth operation.
Features of RS232-X21IP Interface Converter:
- Baud Rate: up to 2Mbps
- DCE/DTE device setting switch
- self powered converter
- Connectors: RS-232 DB25 female connector, X.21 DB15 connector via adapter cable
- LEDs: Signal status, DTE/DCE mode, External DC power
- Power: Interface powered or external 9V DC/600mA power acceptable
- Temperature: 0-50§C (Operating), 20-70§C (Storage)
- Humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
- Power consumption: less than 5W
- Dimensions: 80mm x 140mm x 25mm
- Weight: 150g