AFL CT-10A Prevision Fiber Cleaver
The AFL CT-10A fiber optic cleaver provides high quality cleaving at an economical price.
Designed for cleaving single fibers only, this cleaver is best suited for the installation of field installable connectors and mechanical splices.
The rugged yet scaled-down design offers cleave quality approaching that of more expensive high precision cleavers. The long-life, 16-position flat diamond blade is easily replaced by the end user and performs cleaving operation in one single step.
An optional scrap collector can be purchased separately.
AFL CT-10A Cleaver Features
- Dedicated for single fiber cleaving
- User replaceable flat diamond blade
- Simple and single-step operation
- Blade life up to 64,000 cleaves
- Compact and light weight
- Detachable fiber scrap collector FC-03 available as option
Download Product Spec Sheet: