Spider Fan-out Kit Base - 2 Slot - For up to 12 Fiber (250µm or 900µm)
SPIDER FAN-OUT KIT BASE UNIT FIBER TIGHT BUFFER CABLES 2 SLOT.
Corning Cable Systems Spider Fan-Out Kits provide a low-cost furcation option for multifiber cables.
Offering the end user simple step-by-step assembly, these kits are designed for factory and field furcation of 4- to 24- fiber tight-buffered and loose tube non-armored cables into 2.0 mm or 2.9 mm jacketed legs and eliminate the need for patch panels.
The spider fan-out kit furcates and provides pull-out protection for bare fibers (900µm or 250µm). The cable jacket is simply stripped back and the fibers are threaded into the modular 6-fiber fan-out inserts consisting of six 1 m lengths of fan-out tubing secured in a composite assembly.
- Capacity: up to 12 fibers (250µm or 900µm)
- Outer Diameter: 3 mm (0.11 inch)
- Furcation Length: 121 mm (4.75 inch)
- Minimum Cable Outer Diameter: 4.6 mm (0.18 inch)
- Maximum Cable Outer Diameter: 7.1 mm (0.28 inch)
- RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
- Package Contents:
- Spider body 24 fiber
- Fan-out shell 24 fiber
- Compression nut 24 fiber
- Sheath clamp 24 fiber
- Sheath clamp 12 fiber
- Bushing insert 24 fiber (large)
- Bushing insert 24 fiber (medium)
- Bushing insert 24 fiber (small)
- Cable clamp
- Two central member clamps
- Flat washer
- Three blank plastic plugs