SFP-1000-RJ45 - 10GBase-T copper SFP+ transceiver module, Cisco ready
The SFP-1000-RJ45 module is a copper SFP+ supporting 10GBase-T copper Ethernet standard, but also supporting 5GBase-T, 2.5GBase-T, and even 100/1000Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet standard.
The module is compatible with 10G Ethernet SFP+ ports available on various networking devices. The copper SFP+ can operate up to 30m over Cat6a copper cable. The copper transceiver supports IEEE 802.3bz for 5G&2.5G BASE-T connections and if the host supports SGMII interface it can also connect 100/1000Base-T.
- Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6A Cable
- SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
- IEEE 802.3az and 802.3an Compliant
- IEEE 802.3bz for 5G&2.5G BASE-T
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- TX Disable and RX Los function
- Fully metallic enclosure for Low EMI Emissions
- +3.3V single power supply
- Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- XFI/5GBASE-R/2500BASE-X/SGMII, SGMII Auto-Negotiation On
- Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
- Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better
- MDI/MDIX Crossover
- Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
- Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link Diagnostic
- Unshielded and Shielded cable support
- Operating case temperature range of 0°C to +70°C
SFP modules are extremely versatile, working with any active equipment that support the SFP type of interface: Ethernet switches, routers, and any other networking equipment. Our SFPs have been tested and found 100% compatible with various Ethernet switches from major manufacturers like Cisco, Nortel, Extreme, ZyXEL, D-Link or Netgear.
Additional information on the SFP-1000-RJ45 module: PDF datasheet