SFT-7000-RJ45-ALL 10/100/1000Base-TX Gigabit copper SFP transceiver
The SFT-7000-RJ45-ALL module is a copper SFP supporting 10/100/1000Base-TX copper Ethernet standards. The module is compatible with most Gigabit SFP ports available on various networking devices, being equivalent to the SFP-GE-T model from Cisco.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- TX Disable and RX Los/without Los function
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 10/100/1000Mbps compliant in host systems with SGMII interface
- Operating case temperature range of 0°C to +70°C (Commercial) or -20°C to +85°C (Extended)
SFP's or miniGBIC modules are extremely versatile, working with any active equipment that support the SFP type of interface: Ethernet switches, routers, and any other networking equipment. Our SFPs have been tested and found 100% compatible with various Ethernet switches from major manufacturers like Cisco, Nortel, Extreme, ZyXEL, D-Link or Netgear.
Additional information on available SFP modules: PDF datasheet