Full 8 Pin Cat6 RJ45 Ethernet Surge Protector
SP-SE-R01-8 is an in-line RJ45 Ethernet Cat6 cable surge protector. It installs simply on a Cat5, Cat 5e or Cat6 4 twisted pair cable.
- Device is using special diodes and gas discharge modules for effective lightning protection.
- It protects any RJ45 Ethernet based device like switches, DSL modems, routers, computers, etc.
- The Ethernet surge protector is also available in special multi-port version with 8, 16 or 24 surge protecting ports.
- The 8 pin surge protector is also good for RJ48c 100ohm T1 interfaces, providing effective surge protection on all 8 pin connectors from the T1 copper interface.
- Fast energy absorption on over-voltage
- Low resistance and minimal capacitance - minimal influence on data link
- Easy in-line installation: two RJ45 female connectors
Note: All Ethernet surge protector versions does NOT support the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard (Power over Ethernet).
- Discharge current max.: 5KA
- Discharge current nominal: 0.5KA
- Max. voltage: 6.8V
- Response time: <10ns
- Insertion loss: <0.5dB (100MHz)
- Capacity: 40pF
- Dimensions: 55mm x 85mm x 24mm
- Weight: 75g
- Compliance: IEC 61644-1, draft 98