Splice Closure Fiber (SCF) Tray, 0.2-in, 12 heat-shrink single-fiber splices
- Corning Cable Systems Splice Trays use proven designs and fiber organization technology to provide optimum physical protection for fusion and mechanical splicing methods.
- The trays are engineered for use with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs.
- Their generous size prevents induced attenuation due to fiber bending.
- The SCF splice trays contain organizers for a variety of popular splicing methods.
- The fusion splice organizer holds and protects the actual splice, thereby eliminating the need for extra parts.
- Each mechanical splice organizer provides a positive holding action for maximum splice protection during installation and use.