SpecSeal SSB Series Firestop Pillow 2 in. x 4 in. x 9 in.
"formPartDetail:partDetailTabSet:0:j_idt234:0:j_idt236">SpecSeal Firestop Pillows are through-penetration firestop products resembling small cushions or soft bricks. These intumescent and highly resilient pillows are installed in openings by compressing and stacking into the opening in a brick-like fashion. SpecSeal Firestop Pillows consist of a mineral fiber core material sealed with a water-resistant intumescent membrane. This coated core material is then heat-sealed in a tough, nonirritating, fire-retardant poly bag.
- Intumescent: expands in all directions for a tough, tight seal
- Reinstallable for easy retrofitting of cables
- Single-side application makes installation easy for tough access openings
- Intumescent coating on all sides for faster expansion and easier installation
- Heat-sealed poly cover protects core and makes pillows slide in and out with ease
- Superior air leakage ratings
- Broad base of tested systems
- UL Classified and FM Approved