Sumitomo FC-6RS-C Precision Automatic Blade Rotation Fiber Cleaver (for Single Fiber with Fiber Catcher)
Sumitomo FC-6RS-C Contents:
- FC-6RS Precision Optical Fiber Cleaver
- For Single Fiber Cleaving with auto-rotating/adjusting cleaver blade
- Fiber catcher
- Used for Single Fiber Cleaving
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
- Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
With the introduction of the FC-6R, you now can have the ultimate precision tool for your single and mass/multiple fibers cleaving with a rotating blade.
As part of the FC-6 family of precision fiber cleavers, it is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
An included fiber scrap collector help maintain loose scraps, resulting from the cleaving process. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised, following a perfectly completed cleave.
|Material (Applicable Fiber)||Silica Glass|
|Cladding Diameter (Applicable Fiber)||125μm|
|Fiber Count (Applicable Fiber)||Single|
|Cleave Length||5~20mm (0.25)/10~20mm (0.9)|
|Cleave Angle (Typical)||0.5 Degrees with Single Fiber|
|Off-Cut Collector||Pre-Fitted (CU-FC6R)|
|Single-Fiber Adapter||Pre-fitted (AP-FC6M)|
|Automatic Blade Rotation||Provided|
|Field Replaceable Blade||FCP-20BL(7R)|
|Blade Life*||60,000 fibers (2,500 fibers x 24 positions)|