Sumitomo Lynx2 Splice-On Connector ST 62.5µm OM1 Multimode, 250µm and 900µm (Pack of 10 Pieces)
This is a pack of 10 pcs.
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave continues its tradition of innovation and customer-focused, market-driven product advancements with the release of the Lynx2-PLUS. Maintaining all of the quality standards of the Lynx2, the Lynx2-PLUS incorporates an enhanced installation procedure and smaller overall completed connector design.
With the Lynx2-PLUS, termination time for 2 and 3 mm cord applications has been reduced by half for complete connectorization in approximately 2 minutes. The new connectors no longer require furcation tubing for 2 and 3mm applications, resulting in shorter, more aesthetic connectors. The finished product mirrors factory pre-terminated jumpers, trunks, harnesses and/or arrays.
- Improved Design for High-Density Applications
- New 2 Minute Approximate Connectorization for 2 and 3mm Cord; (250 & 900µm in 96 seconds or less) and removes the need for splice trays
- Achieve EXACT Lengths On-Site, without the Risk of Shorts & Slack of Preterminated Cables
- Eliminates Logistic Delays of Pre-Engineered Cables/Jumpers
- Less Time, Material, and Labor Costs than Other Connectivity Methods
- Cross Compatible with all SC, LC, FC and ST Connectors
- Consistent & Reliable Results with Single-Mode and Multimode Fiber
- Low Insertion & Return Losses for Superior Signal Integrity
- Compatible with Sumitomo Splicers and Other Brands
- Instant Splice Loss Feedback
- Meets Telcordia GR-326-CORE and GR-1081-CORE Compliance
- Download Product Specification