Sumitomo Type Q101M12 Quantum Compact Mass Fusion Splicer KT
Maintaining all of the industry-leading features of the previous Q101, the new Type Q101M12 fusion splicer continues to raise the bar in performance and reliability.
5-second splice and 9 second heating times coupled with Sumitomo’s patented dual independent ovens improve efficiency by over 80% for perfectly streamlined and consecutive splices.
- Ribbon Splicer
- Automatic Clamp Force Adjustment & Real-Time Clamp Force Calibration, Minimizing Fiber to Fiber Offset for Splicing and MPO Terminations
- Dual Independent Heat Shrink Ovens
- High Resolution, Fully Navigational, Touch Screen Monitor
- Internet Interface for Remote Maintenance & Software Upgrades
- Typical 14 Second Splice & 55 Second Heater Cycle Time
- SD Port for Virtually Unlimited Data Storage; Plus Video, Audio, and Software Uploads/Downloads
- Lightest Weight & Smallest Footprint Mass Fusion Splicer
- Longest Electrode Life