Sumitomo Type Q101M12 Quantum Compact Mass Ribbon Fusion Splicer
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave's next generation of the industry-leading Quantum core alignment fusion splicers, redesigned from the ground up to redefine the industry standard in optical fiber core alignment fusion technology.
Maintaining all of the qualities and industry-first features of the Quantum Type-Q101-CA. These new speeds, coupled with the splicer's patent-protected dual independent ovens, make it the fastest in the industry by far.
The built-in dual heater system, with its unprecedented speed, improves splicing efficiency by over 80% for perfectly streamlined, consecutive, and cost-effective splices.
The TYPE-Q102-CA's completely redesigned software user interface is the first splicer in the world to now be built on the Linux operating system bringing a familiar smartphone-style intuitive experience to the user making even inexperienced users effective in a fraction of the time.
The new 5-inch WVGA 800X480 high-resolution screen with active pan and zoom, allows a user to carefully inspect minute areas of a fiber with a simple drag, pinch or expand with fingers directly on the screen making the identification of problem areas simple and quick.
Along with being the most advanced core alignment fusion splicer in the industry; it's also been refitted with the most rugged mechanisms able to withstand almost twice the shock of the previous generation with superior dust, shock, and water-proof resistance, making it the ideal choice for even the harshest environments.
- Automatic Clamp Force Adjustment & Real-Time Clamp Force Calibration, Minimizing Fiber to Fiber Offset for Splicing and MPO Terminations
- Dual Independent Heat Shrink Ovens
- High Resolution, Fully Navigational, Touch Screen Monitor
- Internet Interface for Remote Maintenance & Software Upgrades
- Typical 14 Second Splice & 55 Second Heater Cycle Time
- SD Port for Virtually Unlimited Data Storage; Plus Video, Audio, and Software Uploads/Downloads
- Lightest Weight & Smallest Footprint Mass Fusion Splicer
- Longest Electrode Life