JDSU T-BERD 2000 Pkg 1310/1550nm Single Mode FiberComplete Bidirectional Loss Test Set
JDSU T-BERD 2000 package Single Mode 1310/1550nm (37/35 dB)FiberComplete Bidirectional Loss Test Set
The JDSU TB2-FCOMP2-FF singlemode bidirectional loss test set with integrated fault finder allows technicians to quickly qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/Access/Metro networks.
It features 1310/1550nm wavelengths, length meters and bidirectional insertion loss and ORL. It offers fault finding capability.
The JDSU T-BERD/MTS 2000 has a 5" high resolution touch screen and comes with a SC connector adapter, power meter, CW light source, mating sleeve for SC plug, 2 SC patch cables, hands-free case, AC adapter, pass/fail inspection software & manual.
- Hands-free testing.Hands-free case optimizing productivity whether the task is up poles or down holes and ensuring all the essential fiber test tools are close at hand comes standard and makes daily work for technicians easier.
- Built for simplicity. Simple interface and one-touch button operation ensures straightforward use of the instrument. Results are displayed on a large high resolution color touchscreen.
- Widest range of applications.The modular form factor enables to outfit the test set with the exact capabilities needed in the field. Combining such a large array of applications into one handheld test set maximizes return on investment and drives common test methods and procedures.
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
- Test applications include OTDR, automatic IL/ORL, CWDM analyzer, selective PON power meter and connector inspection with IEC pass/fail analysis
- Built-in optical power meter, VFL and optical talkset options
- New generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for up to 8 hours operation
- Flexible connectivity with ethernet, USB, bluetooth and wifi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag as standard
Download Product Spec Sheet: