EXFO FTB-1 Handheld Modular Platform Based OTDR
EXFO FTB-1 Handheld Modular OTDR Platform
The FTB-1 Platform is an open testing solution for network infrastructure construction and troubleshooting. The FTB-1's built-in intelligence empowers frontline technicians to take field-testing efficiency to the next level.
Thanks to a highly "connected" set of toolsincluding Update Manager and compatibility with the EXFO Connect environment, which provides end-to-end operational visibility and centralized reporting capabilities throughout the entire test instrument poolthe FTB-1 delivers maximum return on your investment.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
EXFO FTB-1 Features:
- Wide 7" TFT Color Touch Screen
- Optional Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- 1 Gig Ethernet and 2 - USB 2.0 ports
- Window's Remote Assistance and Remote Control Features
- Intel ATOM Processor Running Windows Embedded Standard OS
- Optional EXFO Fiber Inspection Probe Video Connector Interface
- Full Hybrid Touch and Keypad to Suit any Environment
EXFO FTB-1 Applications:
- FTTH testing
- Ethernet testing
FTTH testing using the FTB-730 PON FTTx/MDU OTDR module
With a dynamic range of up to 39 dB and enabling power meter and visual fault locator functionalities, the FTB-730 PON FTTx/MDU OTDR module allows fiber installers to seamlessly characterize splitters in PON FTTx and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) applications.