Leviton 12 Count Splice Tray with (2) Six Position Heat Shrink Splice Holders for F1-530S, F1-530A a
Leviton 12 Count Splice Tray with (2) Six Position Heat Shrink Splice Holders.
For use in Leviton 530 Series and 502H Series Fiber Optic Network Interface Device (NID).
Leviton's Injection Molded Plastic Splice Trays provide protection and slack management of heat shrink fusion spliced fibers (up to 12 fibers) inside of a fiber enclosure. It accommodates 250 or 900µm fiber and feature a clear cover for viewing and inspection of tray contents.
- Four ratchet action clamps with foam rubber padding to minimize crush of loose tube or tight buffer fiber
- Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover
- Multiple tie down holes for securing incoming fiber
- Accepts up to 12 heat shrink style fusion spliced fibers
- Splice sleeves included
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Accommodates standard heat shrink sleeves in 40 or 60mm lengths
- Use for single-mode or multimode fiber
- Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers
- Center hole for mounting of tray
- 12-fiber splice trays installable in Leviton Opt-X† Series and LightSpace› CPC/CPS Wall Mount enclosures
- 12-fiber Mini splice trays installable in all Leviton Network Interface Device (NID) enclosures