sumitomo Type-66 Kit 1 (Ribbon Mass Fusion Splicer)
sumitomo T-66 Ribbon Fusion Splicer with Built-in Dual Heat Shrink Ovens.
The Type-66 TuffCat mass fusion splicer features the industry's first Dual-Automatic-Splice Protection Sleeve Heater System, sumitomo's exclusive patent-pending innovation.
The dual heater system's simultaneous operation helps to eliminate squandered time waiting for a single heater system to complete its cycle, improving mass splicing efficiency and productivity in the field by 70%.
The TuffCat features an effortless fiber holder system to increase splice repeatability while making the unit easy to use regardless while making the unit easy to use regardless of the operator's experience level. Utilizing precision v-groove alignment, the TuffCat can be used for all types of ribbon and single splicing with an optimum arrangement for ease of use in trunk, aerial or taut-sheath applications.
The TuffCat mass fusion splicer embodies sumitomo's mission of customer focused engineering by reducing the customer's overall cost of ownership. The unit features electrodes common with both the Type-39 FastCat and the Type-25e TomCat splicers to reduce the customer's inventory cost, as well as simplifying the ordering process. The Type 66's fiber holders are compatible with the Type-25e TomCat handheld splicers, as well as existing sumitomo Type-61, 62, 63 and 65 fusion splicers.
sumitomo Type-66-Kit-1 Components
- T-66 Ribbon Fusion Splicer with Built-in Dual Heat Shrink Ovens
- 250µm Fiber Holders
- 12ct Ribbon Fiber Holders
- Heated Jacket Remover
- Precision Cleaver
- Spare Electrodes
- AC Interface/Battery Charger
- Battery Charger Cable
- Power Cord
- Shrink Sleeve Cooling Tray
- Spare Electrodes
- Hard Transit Case
- V-Groove Brush
sumitomo Type-66 Ribbon Mass Fusion Splicer Features
- Perfect for use with Splice-On Connectors
- Dual Independent Splice Protection Sleeve Heaters
- RoHS Compliant
- Optional Splice-on-connector Heater
- 5.6" Switchable Color Monitor for Front to Back or Back to Front Operation
- Automatic Splice Start
- Automatic Heater Start
- Fiber Alignment Vibration clamps
- Extended Life Battery 140 Splices & Heater Cycles per Charge
- User-Friendly Menu Slection System with on Screen Assistance
- Spanish Language Option Standard
- 24-Hour Technical Support via 888-SPLICER
Download Product Spec Sheet: