Viavi FiberChek Probe Autofocus WiFi Microscope (KIT2)
The FiberChek Probe builds on the VIAVI industry-leading expertise in fiber inspection to deliver a single "all-in-one" handheld solution that every fiber technician can rely on for all of today's fiber inspection needs in a fully autonomous, handheld device.
With built-in capabilities for image viewing, auto-focus, Pass/Fail analysis, storing/recalling results, the FiberChek Probe completely automates inspection workflows to ensure fast and accurate performance.
Whether used as on its own or connected (WiFi, USB) to other devices, the FiberChek Probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician.
Kit 2 includes:
- FiberChek probe
- Tip case
- Achieve fully autonomous inspection with an “all-in-one” solution
- Automate the inspection workflow
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance
- Easily access connections in any location
- Connect with anything and test anywhere!
- Passive Optical Network (PON) build, turn-up and maintenance to ensure peak network and service performance
- Download Product Specification
- Inspecting fiber end faces – both patch cord and bulkhead
- Guaranteeing endface condition with certification reports
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Submarine Cable Networks build, turn-up and maintenance to ensure peak fiber link and service performance
- Integrated touch screen with live fiber viewing
- Built-in fiber endface analysis
- User-selectable acceptance profiles
- Stores results on device or export
- WiFi and USB connection capabilities