Viavi P5000i Digital Analysis Microscope
The P5000i is a digital handheld microscope that automatically inspects and certifies the end faces of fiber connectors according to industry standards and specifications. This digital microscope provides an instant pass/fail results at the push of a button, eliminating subjective and time-consuming guesswork.
Compatible with multiple platforms, including T-BERD®/MTS-2000/4000/5800/ 6000A, 8000v2, HST-3000, Certifier40G, CellAdvisor JD720C, laptops, PCs, and Android mobile devices, the P5000i provides fast, a repeatable analysis that easily integrates into existing test procedures.
The world’s leading manufacturers, installers, and service providers already rely on Viavi Solutions to certify their fiber connectors. Whether testing on the production line or in the field, the P5000i gives any technician that handles fiber the same capabilities in the palm of their hand.
- Connects via USB with multiple devices including Viavi tools, laptops/PCs, and Android mobile devices
- Repeatable pass/fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork from the measurement process
- User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO™ software for analysis and reporting with laptops/PCs
- Automatic image centering ensures the fiber always appears in the center of the screen
- Detailed report generation to certify and document results
- Dual magnification (200X and 400X) functionality provides high-level and detailed inspection and analysis
- Magnification toggle button allows easy switching in both live and analysis views
- Accepts FBPT series tips for comprehensive support for all connector types used in today’s network
- Download Product Specification