Viavi SmartClass Fiber Power Meter & Microscope Kit
The new OLP-82 from Viavi Solutions is the first handheld tool to combine pass/fail fiber inspection and optical power measurement (OPM) into one solution. As part of the new Viavi SmartClass Fiber family, the OLP-82 helps service providers guarantee a lifetime of system performance from their network connectivity and gives contractors an essential tool for delivering best-in-class reliable networks to their customers.
The OLP-82 is ideal for technicians at any skill level with instant pass/fail acceptance results for both end-face quality and OPM in one button push. The OLP-82 can also save test results and generate certification reports to document work quality. Integrating these capabilities into one system helps the OLP-82 drive technician behavior toward implementing today’s best practices in a seamless workflow that optimizes efficiency and reliability so they complete the job right—the first time.
The handheld OLP-82 can be used anywhere today’s fiber technicians go, up poles or down holes. Technicians get ultimate flexibility and performance from this powerful, easy-to-use solution that can help any technician become an instant fiber expert.
- Field-portable OPM with multiple calibrated wavelengths from 780 to 1625 nm
- Automated pass/fail analysis for fiber inspection and test
- Supports both industry-standard and user-definable acceptance criteria
- Available with integrated PCM
- Integrated connector certification reports
- Onboard storage for fiber inspection and test results
- Connects to a PC via mini-USB to export data and manage acceptance criteria using FiberChekPRO™ software
- Two USB ports to connect additional devices such as a P5000i microscope
- Automatic fiber-image centering y Modern, smartphone-style user interface with touch screen
- Rugged, weather-proof design
- Download Product Specification