Corning WCH-02P 12 Fiber Wall Mountable Connector Housings - Accepts 2 CCH Connector Panels
Corning Cable Systems Wall-Mountable Connector Housings provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables and the opto-electronics.
The unit can be wall-mounted in main cross-connects (MCs) or telecommunication rooms (TRs). It holds 2 Corning CCH connector panels which provides up to 12 fiber connections.
Optional locking kit for the center door is available for extra protection. Also available are optional splice tray holder and splice trays to enable patch and splice for your application.
1. Dimensions: 13.25(W) x 9.25(H) x 3.25(D) inch
2. Weight: 7.2 lbs
3. Holds 2 CCH series connector panel
1. Optimized design for field connectorization
2. Suitable for loose tube and tight-buffered fiber optic cables
3. Metal cabinet construction
4. jumper routing guides and jumper strain-relief point
5. Optional field-installable lock kit
6. Includes bracket for buffer tube fan-out kits
7. Optional pivoting splice tray holder allows easy cable routing and is designed to make field splicing easier; splice trays ordered separately
8. Accepts standard CCH connector panels
Download Product Spec Sheet: