FRM220-GFOM04-AD - 4E1/ T1 with full Gigabit Ethernet and redundant SFP optic link Fiber Optic Multiplexer - AC and DC powered
The FRM220-GFOM04-AD fiber multiplexer is a small but powerful unit. It bundles together up to 4 E1 or T1 interfaces and a full 1000Mbps channel of Ethernet data. It also offers a built-in order wire port for E&M voice connections (for service or troubleshooting between two units connected over the fiber). The FRM220-GFOM04-AD offers redundancy on power source input, supporting AC 90~240V and DC -18~-72V and on fiber connection by having two redundant SFP ports for 1.25Gbps optical modules. The SFP ports bring a great level of flexibility by allowing user to choose the appropriate SFP transceiver for his needs. FRM220-GFOM04-AD multiplexer can also be installed into FRM220 series chassis, like the FRM220-CH20, the 20 slot 2U chassis or the FRM220-CH08, the slimmer 1U rack 19" chassis. Management is available through local console or via web using the FRM220-NMC management card.
The RJ45 Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX port supports Jumbo Packets, auto MDI/MDI-X auto speed Negotiation. It also has Dying Gasp feature warning management system of failure because of loss of power (this feature is extremely useful on carrier grade deployments, giving an immediate hint on reason of circuit failure). Besides the Ethernet port, FRM220-GFOM04-AD also transports an RS232 port with maximum data rate of 250Kbps, being very useful in carrying of a craft port to support alarms or other automation processes.
FRM220-GFOM04-AD is a perfect choice for a variety of applications like wireless back-haul for remote areas, E1/T1 and Ethernet transport over same fiber, inter building voice and data network connections and so on. Unit can be used either under European E1 or US T1 standards.
FRM220-GFOM04-AD INCLUDES a standalone casing with console port and embedded AC and DC48V power supplies
- 4 channels unframed E1/T1 (transparent)
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Auto MDI/MDIX & Auto-Negotiation or Force Mode
- Supports flow control 802.3x & 9K jumbo packets
- Supports link fault Pass-Through for Ethernet
- One clear channel RS232 up to 250Kbps(Async)
- 1+1 fiber protection, less than 50ms
- Supports Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface (DDMI) SFP
- AIS on signal loss on E1/T1 and fiber port
- Loopback test on E1/T1, RS232, fiber ports
- Supports local or remote In-band management(Monitor or Configure status) by SNMP manager and console port
- Supports Order wire Ear / Microphone port
- Supports On-Line F/W upgrade & Dying Gasp
The FRM220-GFOM04-AD fiber multiplexer works with 1.25Gbps optical SFP transceivers and supports DD enabled SFP transceivers